Mitchell Anniversary on Maui December 2007

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Grant and Marty Maui Testimonial!


Grant:
"It was my first time to Maui and it could not have been a better experience.

It all started with my first-class ticket from San Francisco which I have
since forgotten how I was able to secure. From there I was picked up in a
convertible by Trent and Marty and whisked off to a wonderful dinner with
the crew. I can still remember how warm the air felt. And how cold the beer
was.

Other highlights for me were the driving trip on the road to Hana, the
fabulous beaches (especially the gorgeous spot of the wedding ceremony), and
the many cocktails that were consumed along the way.


Thanks again for making me a part of it and I can't wait for the reunion!"



Marty:
"I will always remember the guy with the white shoes and socks, and nothing
else, at Little Beach, slipping and sliding on his white shoes and socks
while he scrambled up the hill and into the bushes to take a leak....(tear,
sniff) it will forever be seared into my memory.

I also enjoyed hanging out with great friends while we partied our asses off
in one of the most beautiful environments known to the United States of
America.

There was warm beautiful weather, beaches, and a beautiful wedding party.
Could you ask for more?"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home