Mitchell Anniversary on Maui December 2007

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Amy Loves a good Maui


My Maui Memories

I have many fond memories of my first, and so far only, trip to Maui. The first one that comes to mind is the sound of the wedding song, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" played during the ceremony. How beautiful! Pairing the music with sentimental speeches made the wedding so intimate. Little Beach was so fun! Boogie boarding in the warm ocean was invigorating. I remember the "Santa Claus" guy climbing up a small hill, wearing only a Santa hat and shoes. Sexy. Who can forget the miniature golfing and water bumper cars in the rain? I didn't think we would be in such a water fight. The road to Hana was unforgettable. We did a lot of switching around during the drive since some of us (I won't mention any names) scared others with their driving skills. I wonder if the rental cars are drivable now...Snorkeling at Turtle Island was amazing. Rachelle had a turtle swim up to her and actually touch her. I can't wait to go to Maui next year. I'm sure to enjoy all the activities, sun, water, and new memories!

Editors note: I don't know what driving skills she is referring to.

1 Comments:

  • Maui is freaking awesome. we went on a golf vacation there and it is just incredible. Big shout out to Mike at London Golf Academy in London, Ontario for hooking me up with 4 months of golf lessons before i went. I was decent before but got pretty good and was really able to enjoy my trip. Thanks again for this post, pics look like you had a great time.

    By Blogger bert, at 5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home